Looking to make a mark.
Hi! Welcome to my portfolio, and here's a tad bit about me. I've been into computer stuff and making games since I was 8, and it's been my dream to one day find that experience to really let my skills and talents shine through. I've been obsessed with designing, crafting, and creating all kinds of levels in games and I really take a huge interest in level design primarily, so much so it's my dream to be a level designer. Seeing in all the games growing up the way levels reward player thinking and intuition and just the general spectacle is something I love about games in general. With this in mind, I am inspired daily by the amount of passion people have for this industry and hope to one day add some of my own to it.
I currently am the project manager in a team of five people working on a Skyrim quest mod, where you are tasked by a group of terrible thieves to get back the treasure stolen from them by an ex-member of theirs, over the course of 5 months.
The entire dwemer dungeon in the Skyrim editor
For 8 months as a co-op, I worked on a campus-wide project thats been years in the making, a detective/mystery VR game. Utilizing Unreal Engine 4.26, I worked with around 30+ people in a professional environment creating and bettering the game. In my team, I:
● Assisted in leading a specialized team of 5-6 peers to create and design two levels; a hub world and a puzzle-themed level closely related to the game’s narrative.
● Created a complex holster system that is utilized throughout the duration of the game.
● Fleshed out and designed the layout of the hub world with multiple moving parts and designs.
● Developed several puzzles and designed multiple ways of completion. (Rube Goldberg Machine)
The Mind Palace (Or Hub World)
Working in a team of four, over a short course of only 3 weeks, we created an extremely polished and professional 2D puzzle game.
Over the course of an entire semester, I worked with a group of 5 people to make a professionally created and published table-top rpg that is over 70+ pages long.
● Spent a significant amount of time playtesting to ensure a positive and fun user experience.
● Led major decisions that shaped the project and enhanced design choices.
● Wrote, edited and fixed 70+ pages of content using InDesign.
● Serve as lead combat, magic, and enemy designer.
I'm in my last semester of college, graduating in May 2023. Going for my bachelor's in Game Design and Development at Rochester Insititute of Technology.
While working on co-op for Changeling VR for 8 months, I worked since the Summer of 2021 as a tutor for over 200+ kids, teaching them everything there is to know about Unity, Maya, Lua, and Unreal. I planned out and formulated hundreds of lessons with a unique cater to each student's needs.
My dream is to become a level designer, helping craft a world with innovative design and style. Hoping one day that the levels and worlds I make and help create inspire the same awe I had when I was younger for other aspiring game developers.